Saturday, January 30, 2016

How I Got Over 9,500 Pinterest Followers Without Blogging


Social media can send a lot of traffic to your website, but growing a social media following can be a challenge.

Did you know that Pinterest is now the second leading referrer of social media traffic, second only to Facebook? In fact, Pinterest sends more than 4x as much traffic as Twitter according to a study by Sharaholic.

In 2014, I ranked one of my Pinterest accounts and its boards for competitive terms including “baby shower”. In 2015, I grew this account to 9,500 followers and am hoping to break 10,000 soon. In fact, I did it without blogging and by spending just a few minutes a day on Pinterest.

Here’s how I did it and how you can do the same.

by Guest Author via Digital Information World

No comments:

Post a Comment